- posted May 7, 2019: “Amadeus is in my opinion the very best film ever made. It was the movie that introduced Classical music to me in such a beautiful visual way.”
- posted May 6, 2019: “If you can imagine it, think it, dream it, envision it, then you can DO it! “
- posted May 2, 2019: “Everything I know and love about music, I learned from my mother Adela and my mentor, teacher, pastor and friend/uncle Andraé Crouch. “
- posted May 1, 2019: “Acknowledge your weakness. Look directly at where you can improve and then do what must be done. Usually that means to do more, work more, practice more. “
- posted April 30, 2019: “I choose to let go of fear and insecurity in order to fulfil my purpose and potential.”
Posted in Thoughts.